Resident Foodies say: In a twist, Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman, challenged Bobby Flay to a Thanksgiving dinner Throwdown, back at her Oklahoma ranch. It was a visual and culinary feast!
The judges picked Ree as the winner, but it was very close.
For the recipes of Bobby’s and Ree’s Thanksgiving dinner, click below:
1. Ree Drummond’s Cornbread Dressing with Pancetta, Apples, and Mushrooms
2. Ree Drummond’s Giblet Gravy
3. Ree Drummond’s Creamy Mashed Potatoes
4. Ree Drummond’s Pecan Pie
5. Ree Drummond’s Pie Crust
6. Bobby Flay’s Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Spicy Caramel Apple Sauce and Vanilla Bean Creme Anglaise
7. Bobby Flay’s Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranates and Vanilla-Pecan Butter
8. Ree Drummond’s Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey
9. Bobby Flay’s Sourdough, Wild Mushroom, and Bacon Dressing
10. Bobby Flay’s Thanksgiving Pioneer-Style Herb Roasted Turkey